eMadrid Seminar on "The flipped classroom model" (2015-09-10)
Thursday, 10 September 2015
The "flipped classroom" model is being increasingly used in recent years, due to fact that producing video lectures is very easy today. This model promotes the viewing of video lectures at home or elsewhere by the student, rather than live in class, and uses the class time where the professor cannot be easily replaced by technology, namely for discussion, solving questions, and doing exercises. In this seminar, we are going to learn about three interesting experiences recently carried out in universities.
- 11:00-11:45: The flipped classroom model at Universidad Politécnica de Valencia. Vicent Botti, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.
- 11:45-12:30: Lectures recording and flipped classroom. Martín Llamas, Universidad de Vigo.
- 12:30-13:15: Flipping with ClipIt. Estefanía Martín, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
Carlos III University of Madrid
Grade Room of the Padre Soler Building
Avda. de la Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés, Madrid
How to get there
- By subway: "Leganés Central" line 12 of "Metrosur"
- By train: "Leganés" C‐5 line (from Atocha towards Humanes)
- By car
Header picture: Flipped, [CC0], via Wikimedia Commons