eMadrid seminar on «Teaching of Programming at pre-university levels»
Friday, February 21, 2020
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend
- 11.00 - 11.40 /«Experiences introducing the teaching of programming in Primary, Early Childhood and Secondary Education». Raquel Hijón, associated professor at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos and member of LITE research group (URJC).
- 11.40 - 12.20 /«Development of computational thinking in pre-university students through challenge-based learning». Francisco García Peñalvo, full professor at Informatics and Automatic Department, Universidad de Salamanca (USAL).
- 12.20 - 13.00 / «Teaching Informatics to all: a European perspective». Enrico Nardelli, full professor of Informatics at the University of Rome "Tor Vergata".
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos de Madrid (URJC)
- Campus de Móstoles
- Aula Magna del Aulario III
- Calle Tulipán s/n
- 28933 Móstoles, Madrid
How to get there