eMadrid seminar on «Learning Analytics»
Friday, December 13, 2019
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend
- 11.00 - 11.40 / «Learning analytics and mining teachers’ interactions in learning objects repositories». Boris Yarmakhov, head for the center for Data Analysis of the Moscow City Pedagogic University.
- 11.40 - 12.20 / «Augmented map of digital literacy as a conversational tool». Yevgeny Patarakin, doctor of Pedagogical Science at the Moscow City Pedagogic University.
- 12.20 - 13.00 / «Enriching the context for learning analytics with lesson observation data». Mart Laanpere, senior researcher at the Centre for Educational Technology in Tallinn University.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
- Campus de Leganés
- Audivisual Room, Rey Pastor Building (Library)
- Avenida de la Universidad, 30
- 28911 Madrid
How to get there