Call for Papers for SINTICE 2013
During the days between next 17 to 20 September 2013, the fifteenth edition of the International Symposium on Information Technology and Communication in Education (SINTICE) will be held in conjunction with the Spanish Conference on Informatics (CEDI 2013) in Madrid (Spain). This new edition is on the advances in learning technologies and their widespread and practical application from a Web 2.0 sight.
The Organizing Committee of this event is composed entirely by members of the e-UCM group, inserted within the eMadrid Network. The organizers of this symposium have con vo a call for articles whose term will end on April 30. These are the important dates:
- Paper Submission: April 30
- Notification of acceptance: May 30
- Submission of the final version of accepted papers: June 15
- Registration deadline accepted papers’ authors: June 15
- Symposium celebration: September 17-20.
Click here for more details on paper submission issues and subjects.