Call for Papers for LAK14
The International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK 14) releases a call for articles for its fourth edition, to be held from 24 to 28 May 2014 in the city of Indianapolis (Indiana, USA). The theme this year is "Intersection of learning analytics research, theory and practice". Abelardo Pardo, a former member of the eMadrid Network and currently at The University of Sydney (Australia), is listed as one of the Program Chairs of LAK 14.
These are the relevant dates of this call:
- 21 October 2013: Deadline for full/short papers, panel proposals, workshop proposals, tutorial proposals, demonstrations and posters (no extension will be considered).
- 11 November 2013: Notification of acceptance for workshop and tutorial proposals.
- 16 December 2013: Notification of acceptance for full/short papers, panel proposals, demonstrations and posters.
- 3 February 2014: Final version of accepted papers due.
- 24-28 March 2014: Conference.
Click here for more details on the topics covered in the conference, submission types and format or other matters related to this event.