Winners of the eMadrid 2016 Awards
The eMadrid network, as part of the call for R&D programs in IT 2013, has launched a new Call for the eMadrid 2016 Awards for papers in which the theme was wholly or partly related to research or development of educational technology.
The awardees in each category are as follows:
- Prize for best doctoral thesis:
- Winner: Javier Gómez Escribano.
- Honorable mention: Juan Alberto Muñoz.
- Prize for best final degree project or master work:
- Winner: Héctor Pijeira Díaz.
- Honorable mention: Pablo Molins Ruano.
Next June 20th, during the celebration of the VI eMadrid Workshop, the eMadrid 2016 Awards will be delivered and the awardees will have the chance to present their work. Congratulations!