eMadrid will participate in OEB'16
The capital city of Germany will host from November 30th to December 2th its 22th edition of Online Educa Berlín (OEB), which is considered one of the more important events in the world on technology-enhanced learning.
This year's theme will be "Owning Learning". Topics such as learning & owership, learning without limits or learning & connecting, divided into conferences of different formats: plenary sessions, networking sessions, tech-labs ...
An eMadrid session called "The power of data in education" will be held on Thursday, December 1:
If data is the fuel of the knowledge economy, how can it be used to improve the learning process and learning outcomes? What are the possibilities and limits of data-informed learning? This panel will present concrete case studies and success stories of the use of data in education. Join the discussion on learning analytics and educational data mining.
- Pedro J. Muñoz Merino, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid: "Behaviour Analytics and Visual Analytics to Improve the Learning Process".
- Ruth Cobos, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid: "The Contributions of Data Visualization & Learning Analytics for Online Courses".
- Michael Moore, D2L: El plan de Análisis de Aprendizaje: "The Learning Analytics Blueprint: Moving Your Data Strategy From Concept to Practice".
- Manuel Freire, Universidad Complutense de Madrid: "Gaming Learning Analytics".
- Edmundo Tovar, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid: "Learning Analytics in Language MOOCs".