red.es-UC3M Workshop on Digital Training with Open Technology
On November 18, 2016, Red.es and Carlos III University of Madrid will organize a day of innovation in open educational technology in MOOC format, to publicize this reality, explain the potential of MOOCs, show the OPENedX system and present A MOOC made on this platform that explains how to do MOOCs. Carlos Delgado Kloos, will participate with a session called Presentation of the MOOC "Creating a MOOC success with OPENedX" and in the roundtable "Experiences and expectations of the future with MOOCs".
The programme will be
- 9:30 Registration
- 10:00 Opening
- Representative of the Secretary of State / Red.es
- Juan Romo (Rector, Carlos III University of Madrid)
- 10:15 Presentation of the MOOC "Creating a MOOC success with OPENedX" Carlos Delgado Kloos (Vice President of Strategy and Digital Education, UC3M)
- 10:30 Invited lecture
- Joel Barciauskas (Engineering Manager, Open Source, edX, USA): "What is OPENedX?" (Conference in English without simultaneous translation)
- 11:00 Invited lecture Jonatan Castaño Muñoz (Researcher, European Commission, JRC, Seville): "MOOCs in Europe: opportunities and challenges"
- 11:30 Coffee break
- 12:00 Round Table: "Experiences and expectations of future MOOCs"
- 13:30 Spanish Wine