eMadrid at the Conference on Educational Technologies of the CRUE-TIC in SIMO EDUCATION 2018
|Madrid, 8 nov. 2018| Carlos Delgado Kloos, currently vice rector of Digital Strategy and Education at UC3M and eMadrid project coordinator, will participate next Tuesday, November 13, at 10.30 am, in the Conference on Educational Technologies organized by CRUE-TIC in this edition of SIMO EDUCATION, called «Learning Ecosystems». Delgado Kloos will assess the impact of digital disruption on universities, along with other leading experts from the spanish academic world. The event, at the Aula Magna of pavilion 14.1 of Ifema (Feria de Madrid), will be free of charge but requires registration at the following link.
- Please review the whole programme of SIMO EDUCATION 2018
The conference, organized by the CRUE's working group on Online Training and Educational Technologies (FOLTE), will also present the map of spanish universities in the two research areas of the group, focusing on the experience provided by institutions such as UC3M, Universidad Nebrija, Universidad de Granada and Universidad de las Islas Baleares. The programme will be as follows:
- 10.30 - 10.35 / Introduction by Dr. Óscar Cordón García, delegate of the rector for the Digital University, Universidad de Granada.
- 10.35 - 11.30 / «Does digital disruption affect universities as well?». Dr. Carlos Delgado Kloos, vice chancellor of Digital Education and Strategy, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M).
- 11.30 - 12.00 / «Work lines of the FOLTE group and presentation of the spanish universities map in online training and educational technologies». Dr. Óscar Cordón García, delegate of the rector for the Digital University, Universidad de Granada.
- 12.00 - 12.30 / «Building an edtech ecosystem in an institution of higher education: from flipped classroom to blockchain. Francisco Cruz Argudo, coordinator of the Multimedia and Teaching Innovation team, Computer and Communications Service, UC3M.
- 12.30 -13.00 / «Organizational and service structure to support educational technology at Universidad Nebrija». Dra. Leire Nuere Salgado, vice chancellor of Transversal Integration, Universidad de Nebrija.
- 13.00 - 13.30 / «UIB 360º digital campus: how to build listening to the user, student and teacher». Dr. Antonio Fernández-Coca, vice chancellor of Digital Campus and Transmedia, Universidad de las Islas Baleares.