eMadrid seminar on «OERs & Smart Education»
Friday, November 24, 2017
- 15.00 - 15.45/ «EdX MOOC organization about Open Education and OERs repositories». Manuel Castro, PhD in Industrial Engineering at UPM (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) and full professor of Electronic Technology at UNED (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia); Sergio Martín, PhD in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Control at UNED; and Edmundo Tovar, PhD in Computer Science at UPM and professor in the Higher Technical School of Engineers (ETS) at the same institution.
- 15.45 - 16.30/ «Lets educate, learn and flourish: how can we open doors, light fires and race with machines?». Rebecca Strachan, full professor of Digital Technology and Education and associate pro vice chancellor for Strategic Planning and Engagement in the Faculty of Engineering and Evironment at Northumbria University (UK).
- 16.30 - 17.15/ «Analysis of social interactions and prediction of assignment grades in a Massive Open Online Course». Pedro Manuel Moreno Marcos, PhD student and a pre-doctoral researcher through a FPU fellowship in the Department of Telematics Engineering UC3M (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid).
- Calle Juan del Rosal, 14, 28040 – Madrid
How to get there
- By Metro: Ciudad Universitaria Station (Línea 6)
- By Bus: Urbano (133 y F), Interurbano (601, 621, 622, 623, 624, 625, 627, 628, 629, 651, 651A, 652, 653, 654 y 655)
- visit webside