eMadrid seminar about teacher's digital competence
Friday, October 20, 2017
- 11.00 - 11.15/ Opening by Pilar Laguna, dean of the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences of the URJC and director of the Observatory of Education.
- 11.15 - 12.00/ «Digital teacher competence: common framework and portfolio». María Jesús García San Martín, head of the Network Training, Experimentation and Social Networks Area of INTEF (National Institute of Educational Technologies and Teacher Training).
- 12.00 - 12.40/ «Developing digital competence for future teachers in the Early Childhood and Primary Education levels». Liliana Santacruz, lecturer and member of the LITE (Laboratory of Information Technologies in Education) of the URJC.
- 12.40-13.10/ «From training in digital competence to the experience in the classroom and "cervanbot"». Antonio Ruiz, teacher at «Miguel de Cervantes» public school in Leganés, Madrid.
- The library of the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Madrid Campus (Vicálvaro)
- Paseo de los Artilleros s/n 28032 – Madrid
How to get there
- By Metro: Vicálcaro Station (Línea 9)
- By Bus: 4, 100, 106, 130, N7, E3
- By Train: Vicálvaro Station C-2, C-7. Renfe Cercanías