eMadrid Seminar on “Ethics and Security in e-Learning” (2012-10-19)
Friday, 19 October 2012
- 15:00-15:30: Automatic Analysis of Web Applications Security, Juan Ramón Bermejo (MD).
- 15:30-16:00: A Key Aspect of Security in e-Learning Systems: Correct Identification and Authentication of Users, José Ramón Soler (ETIB).
- 16:00-16:30: Different Aspects of Data Protection, José Díaz Cappa (TSJIB).
Free seminar without pre-registration.
National Distance Learning University (UNED)
Ciudad Universitaria Campus
Graduate Hall of the ETSI Industriales
C/ Juan del Rosal, 12. 28040 Madrid
How to get there
- By subway and by bus: From the subway station of "Ciudad Universitaria" (Line 6) you can either walk (1.8 km towards northwest) or take the "U" bus and get off at the last stop "Facultades UNED" (end of the line).
- By car: from the M-30 ring-road (clockwise) take A-6 and then exit by C/ Sinesio Delgado and get in the University Area (from the north by the CIEMAT). Passing the roundabout take the first to the right and at the end take another right until you get to the “ETSI Industriales” (UNED).