eMadrid Seminar on "MOOC Experiences in Germany” (2013-04-19)
- 15:00-15:30: Conceptualizing and Implementing MOOCs - Experiences and Lessons learned from OPCO12 and an Outlook on COER13, Anne Thillosen (Knowledge Media Research Center, Tübingen).
- 15:30-16:00: "There's a tsunami coming" - How MOOCs Disrupt Education and How iversity Wants to Bring the Movement to Europe, Jonas Liepmann (iversity, Berlin).
- 16:00-16:30: How to Make a MOOC within a Nutshell, Monika König (Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences).
Free seminar without pre-registration.
Carlos III University of Madrid
Grade Room of the Padre Soler Building
Avda. de la Universidad, 30
28911 Leganés, Madrid
How to get there
- By subway: "Leganés Central" line 12 of "Metrosur"
- By train: "Leganés" C‐5 line (from Atocha towards Humanes)
- By car
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.