eMadrid Seminar on "Natural and artificial intelligence in education" (2017-03-17)
Friday, March 17, 2017
- 11:00 - 11:45: Collaborating to learn: Hope for the best but prepare for the worst?. Frank Fischer. Munich University.
- 11:45 - 12:30: Artificial Intelligence as an Effective Classroom Assistant Benedict du Boulay. Sussex University.
- 12:30 - 13:15: Technologies that improve learning...Really? A critical look from the educational evaluation. Gregorio Rodríguez Gómez. Cádiz University.
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Campus de Leganés
Salón de grados del edificio Padre Soler
Avda. de la Universidad 30 28911 Leganés, Madrid.
How to get there
- By Metro: station “Leganés Central” line 12 “Metrosur”
- By Renfe‐Cercanías: Station “Leganés” line C‐5
- By car