Open Innovation Educational Technology: Case Studies with edX and Open edX
April 20 at 7 p.m. there will be a meet-up entitled "Open Innovation Educational Technology: Case Studies with edX and Open edX", an event organized by UC3M UNESCO Chair in collaboration with IBL Studios Education New York.
Universities, companies and organizations that are implementing or planning to implement the Open edX technology to create blended, payment or MOOCs courses will meet in this open meeting to expose their views and to interact with attendees.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Carlos Delgado Kloos, Francisco Cruz)
- IBL Studios Education New York (Michael Amigot)
- UCATx (Miquel Oliver)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Ruth Cobos)
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Ignacio Despujol)
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Manuel Gertrudix)
- Ministerio de Educación - Educalab (José Cuerva, José Luis Cabello)
- Red.es - Ministerio de Industria (Antonio Saravia)
More information and registration.