eMadrid seminar on «The teacher's digital competence»
Friday, March 22, 2019
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend.
- 11.00 - 11.40 / «Connectivist MOOC as a tool to develop digital competences». Oriol Borrás Gené, professor at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC).
- 11.40 - 12.20 / «The teacher of the digital age or the teacher's digital competence?». Jordi Adell Segura, professor of Educational Technology and head of the Centre for Education and New Technologies, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón.
- 12.20 - 13.00 / "The teacher's digital competence for the improvement and transformation of classroom practices". Isabel Mª Solano Fernández, professor and head of the Department of Didactics and School Organization, researcher of the Educational Technology Research Group, Universidad de Murcia.
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) / Campus de Móstoles
- Aulario III, Aula Magna
- Calle Tulipán s/n, 28933 - Móstoles
How to get there
PhotosNot available yet