eMadrid seminar on «Learning Analytics»
Friday, November 23, 2018
Admission to the seminar is free but please note that registration is required to attend. This event is part of the activities organised for the commemorative exhibition "Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, fifty years into the future". Those interested in visiting this free exhibition, have more information at the following link.
Access to the building is also free of charge. To avoid delays at the entrance due to security control please come with enough time.
Pilar Rodríguez Marín, lecturer at the Department of Computer Engineering of the UAM and member of the eMadrid network, will moderate the round table.
- 12.05 - 12.15 / «Intervention and action based on educational data». Pedro J. Muñoz Merino, .
- 12.15 - 12.25 / «Examples of tools that supports learning analytics in MOOCs»
. Ruth Cobos Pérez, associate professor at UAM.
- 12.25 - 12.35 / «Implications of learning data coming from MOOCs»
. Edmundo Tovar Caro, associate professor at UPM.
- 12.35 - 12.45 / «Learning analytics in mass experimentation environments».
Sergio Martín Gutiérrez, associate professor at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Control of the School of Industrialists of the UNED.
- 12.45 - 12.55 / «Analytics and learning in serious games». Manuel Freire Morán, associate professor at UCM.
- 12.55 - 13.15 / Open debate and question time.
- Palacio de Cibeles de Madrid
- Sala adjunta a la Sala CentroCentro del Palacio
- Plaza de Cibeles, 1A, 28014 Madrid
How to get there