Friday, September 20, 2019
Admission to the seminar is free, but please note that registration is required to attend.
- 11.00 - 11.45 / «EntreCom4ALL: an online platform for the social development of entrepreneurial skills through OER».
«EntreCom4ALL goals. Adapting a framework of entrepreneurial skills for different objetive groups». Edmundo Tovar, associate professor at UPM.
«Structure and modalities of EntreCom4ALL». Bernardo Tabuenca, assistant professor at UPM.
«The use of EntreCom4ALL in the classroom». Tomás Serrano, educational project manager at CECE (Confederación Española de Centros de Enseñanza).
- 11.45 - 12.15 / «EntreCompEdu: developing teachers' entrepreneurial skills». Paloma Lozano, directora de Innogate to Europe.
- 12.15 - 12.45 / «Evolution and new approaches to elearning for entrepreneurs in the current digital age». Belén Sandoval Rodríguez, Head of the Academy area of OPINNO, an innovation consultant dedicated to the training and development of people and organizations for digital transformation.
- 12.45 - 13.30 / Mini Business Programme «Learning to Entrepreneur» for students aged 15 to 19. Javier Samarán, head of Operations for Junior Achievement's Entrepreneurs Area.
- 13.30 / Spanish wine sponsored by EntreCom4ALL.
ID number: 2017-1-ES01-KA202-038383