Friday, January 20 2017
- 15:00 - 15:35: Computational Thinking Unplugged for Kids: Teaching Computing without the protagonist. Christian Brackmann. Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology Farroupilha (IFFAR) / Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS).
- 15:45 - 16:10: Computational Thinking as a transversal tool in schools. Julio Rodríguez Borges. Sesa Sistemas.
- 16:10 - 16:45: Robotics in the classrooms of the Community of Madrid through the subject Technology, Programming and Robotics. David Cervera Olivares, Deputy Director General of Innovation Programs in the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Community of Madrid,
- 16:45 - 17:05: The Scratch repository: new research opportunities and its impact in education Jesús Moreno León. Programamos.
- 17:05 - 17:30: Teaching environment with Arduino and Python for Robotic Education in Secondary. José María Cañas. URJC.