Friday, September 28, 2018
Admission to this seminar, which is part of the LWMOOCS 2018 conference programme, is free of charge, but registration is required to attend
- Welcome from LWMOOCS general co-chairs and eMadrid members Ruth Cobos (UAM) and Edmundo Tovar (UPM).
- 15.00 - 15.25 / «It is time to move up to the next level in digital education». Carlos Delgado Kloos, full professor at UC3M and vice president for Strategy and Digital Education.
- 15.25 - 15.50 / «Learning Analitycs in MOOCs». Pedro J. Muñoz Merino,
associate professor at UC3M and coordinator of the LALA project.
- 15.50 - 16.30 / Lightning Talks:
- «Experiences from two hybrids postgraduates deegres using MOOCs. Unbundling higher education with internationalization». Héctor R. Amado-Salvatierra, Rocael Hernández and Miguel Morales. Galileo University (Guatemala).
- «Flexible, self-directed and bottom-up: are employees overtaking their human resource departments with MOOCs?». Christian Friedl, FH JOANNEUM - University of Applied Science Graz, Austria; Thomas Staubitz, Hasso Plattner Institute Potsdam, Germany; and Darco Jansen, EADTU, The Netherlands.
- «A comprehensive MOOC creation approach». Leonardo Favario, Politécnico de Torino, Italy.
- «Local MOOC solution for thight budgets or limited internet access». Pedro Plaza, Elio Sancristóbal, Germán Carro, Manuel Blázquez, Antonio Menacho, Manuel Castro, Clara Pérez and Félix García-Loro. UNED, DIEECTQAI, Spain.
- «On the impact of programming exercise descriptions. Effects of programming exercise descriptions to scores and working times». Ralf Teusner and Thomas Hille. Hasso Plattner Institute, Germany.